Maxgrip Hybrid Blue
- Ixelles +32 2 640 58 20 Sold Out
- Waterloo +32 2 387 12 19 Sold Out
- Jodoigne +32 10 56 15 09 Sold Out
- Maniak +32 471 11 86 72 Sold Out
Le modèle hybrid de chez Max Climbing alliant résine et bois!
Description du produit
After nearly 5 years of designing the popular traditional Maxgrip, Max Climbing has launched the challenge of designing and producing wooden versions! Light, very soft for the most sensitive hands, made from green Hevea wood, combined with the proven design and functionality of traditional Maxgrips, this tool is a must for any passionate climber!
With 6 different positions of grip, this take is really multifunctional and is an excellent choice for the trunk tension exercises and body weighting exercises. Whether you want your sockets to be in height or ground, the string length settings allow you to quickly change the length of the string for various exercises. For example:
Drive with uneven loads by hanging one take higher than the other.
- The push exercises with hands on the Maxgrips offer a great challenge, by activating your stabilizer muscles.
- Configuring the suspension coach to train your antagonists and work your posture.
Just like the Rockblob, the Maxgrip is a great solution for your mobile climbing room or as a warming tool. You can easily take them on a trip, on a cliff, at a competition or simply to the gym and hang them to a tree branch, beam or indoor climbing wall, using the appropriate accessories.
Each plug is fully machined and assembled manually in their workshop in Belgium!
- Surface en bois agréable pour la peau
- Conception compacte et légère
- 6 positions allant de faciles à très difficiles
- Corde suspendue permettant des excercies dynamiques
- Augmente la force et la stabilité du tronc, de l'avant-bras et des doigts
|Inclus||2x Maxgrip Hybrid hold + 2x corde de fixation + ajusteur de corde|