- Ixelles +32 2 640 58 20 In Stock
- Waterloo +32 2 387 12 19 In Stock
- Jodoigne +32 2 201 92 97 In Stock
- Maniak +32 471 11 86 72 In Stock
Le next level de la Beastmaker 1000 Series.
Description du produit
The Beastmaker 2000 from home Beastmaker is a climbing beam for experienced climbers who want to push the limits of their strength.
The best English climbers, specialists in training, participated in its development. The result is a technical and demanding beam that allows you to work on your weaknesses. Its grips, although difficult, are always ergonomic and gentle. There are different angles as well as different types of sockets to put your fingers to the test. The texture of the wood allows you to work on the beam for a long time while preserving your skin.
The Beastmaker 2000 is handcrafted in Britain and is made of tulip wood. The company uses only FSC-certified tulip wood - which certifies that its production is responsible and sustainable. An optional app is available to guide training.
- Visserie pour installation incluse (1X70mm 5X50mm)
- Dimensions: 58 cm x 15 cm x 5.8 cm
- Poids: environ 1500 gr
- Plat 45 Degrés
- Plat 35 Degrés
- Plat 20 Degrés
- Préhension 3 doigts médium
- Préhension 3 doigts small
- Règlettes small medium large
- Back 2 trous
- Petits et moyen plats à 2 doigts
- Mono plat